tozka: title character sitting with a friend (witch pusheen fortuneteller)
[personal profile] tozka posting in [community profile] fancake
Fandom: Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia
Characters/Pairings: Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead/Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic
Rating: Teen+
Length: 11,248
Creator Links: [archiveofourown.org profile] KuriKuri
Theme: AU: Complete, Fantasy-Magic, Supernatural, Shapeshifting, Mutual Pining

Summary: “Hey, kitty. Did you sneak in here from someone else’s balcony?” the man – Hizashi, apparently – asks, shifting to scratch Shōta under the chin. “Or are you secretly some all-powerful immortal being who teleported here from ancient times?”

Shōta meows, and finally nudges Hizashi’s hand away, putting a stop to the petting.

“I thought so,” Hizashi replies, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

(Or: witch!Aizawa likes hanging out on siren!Hizashi's balcony - in cat form.)

Reccer's Notes: I'm addicted to cat fics!! This one technically isn't totally the typical animal transformation AU, since Aizawa is a shape-shifter, but that just means more fun world-building stuff! Also featuring mutual pining, friends to lovers, and whatever that "I'm into my hot neighbor" trope name is.

Fanwork Links: Toil & Trouble

Tags