Fandom: Star Trek: The Next Generation
Pairings/Characters: Jean-Luc Picard/Q
Rating: G
Song: "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," Taylor Swift
Length: 1 min
Creator Link:
gar-trek
Theme: Amnesty, Getting Back Together
Summary: I'm really gonna miss you picking fights. / And me falling for it, screaming that I'm right.
Reccer's Notes: This is fabulous. Jean-Luc is not getting back together with Q. He's not! One might think he doth protest too much.
Fanwork Link: The Breakup of Q and Picard, on Tumblr
Pairings/Characters: Jean-Luc Picard/Q
Rating: G
Song: "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," Taylor Swift
Length: 1 min
Creator Link:
Theme: Amnesty, Getting Back Together
Summary: I'm really gonna miss you picking fights. / And me falling for it, screaming that I'm right.
Reccer's Notes: This is fabulous. Jean-Luc is not getting back together with Q. He's not! One might think he doth protest too much.
Fanwork Link: The Breakup of Q and Picard, on Tumblr
no subject
Date: 2021-12-02 06:14 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2021-12-02 06:52 pm (UTC)Dating an extra-dimensional being can't be easy.
no subject
Date: 2021-12-02 07:59 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2021-12-03 04:43 pm (UTC)Yay!!
no subject
Date: 2021-12-03 01:01 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2021-12-03 04:56 pm (UTC)It's just so satisfying.
no subject
Date: 2021-12-03 01:53 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2021-12-03 04:47 pm (UTC)Spock's fanfic is 100% canon compliant.