Fandom: due South
Characters/Pairings: Benton Fraser/Ray Kowalski, Bob Fraser
Rating: G
Length: 00:03:53
Content Notes: none apply, other than the vid containing some fast cuts
Creator Links: LarixLaricina on AO3
Theme: Happy endings, Friendship, Action/adventure
Summary: But, ah, I wouldn't let this get to you. Something good might come from it.
It did for me.
Reccer's Notes: I am forever in awe of vidders - I have no idea how they do their magic. Amazingly, this is LarixLaricina's first vid, and it's a doozy - weaving together the modern, crisp, hi-def videos of the show with excellent editing and a great song, showing first Fraser going through various vicissitudes, often alone, then Ray K arriving and the two of them falling into partnership. The vid's ending is spectacular, absolutely a happy ending, as it was in the show.
Fanwork Links: vid post on AO3, vid on YouTube
Characters/Pairings: Benton Fraser/Ray Kowalski, Bob Fraser
Rating: G
Length: 00:03:53
Content Notes: none apply, other than the vid containing some fast cuts
Creator Links: LarixLaricina on AO3
Theme: Happy endings, Friendship, Action/adventure
Summary: But, ah, I wouldn't let this get to you. Something good might come from it.
It did for me.
Reccer's Notes: I am forever in awe of vidders - I have no idea how they do their magic. Amazingly, this is LarixLaricina's first vid, and it's a doozy - weaving together the modern, crisp, hi-def videos of the show with excellent editing and a great song, showing first Fraser going through various vicissitudes, often alone, then Ray K arriving and the two of them falling into partnership. The vid's ending is spectacular, absolutely a happy ending, as it was in the show.
Fanwork Links: vid post on AO3, vid on YouTube
no subject
Date: 2024-10-30 02:55 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2024-11-30 05:21 pm (UTC)